martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Lii C.

Hello! people..
welcome to my blog
my name is linner chacon , I'm from maracaibo. I'm 19 years old, I'm study law at URBE. my favorite subject is English. and I have a large family..

I ENJOY dancing, listening to music and spending time with my family, boyfriend and friends ..
I love to eat pizza, burguer, sweet  etc..

MY DREAM is to have a nice family with a good husband , to have my own home and be a successful lawyer, travel the world and experience different cultures..

ABOUT ENGLISH, i can say it is a very Important language, because it is used in all countries or nearly all with this language we can meet more people..

I hope you like my blog..

I Say goodbye , leaving the following message :
 " REMEMBER ,NEVER TOO LATE TO START AGAIN"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario